In this morning's Bird Count, I saw or heard, a lot of Bell Miners, a good number of Spangled Drongos, some Lewin's Honeyeaters, a White-throated Treecreeper, Brown Thornbill, Welcome Swallows, Cockatoos, and Parrots, plus this Pied Currawong, and the non-bird was a very shiny blue butterfly.
@sohkamyung Definitely looks like it. We had an explosion of them a few months ago, literally thousands of them flying around, but there's still a few out and about now which is nice.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!