Managed to squeeze in a spot of birding before the wedding practice this arvo in Canberra.
All found close to our accomodation.
A Red Wattlebird, Common Bronzewing, a pair of Galahs and a very cold Eastern Rosella.
@david Living in the UK I miss so many Australian birds. My favourite is definitely the galah because it is so full of character.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!