@Callalily it was a lovely to walk through the trees to the falls. We got there late in the day after exploring other bits of Olympic National Park, on our way to Forks for the night. Definitely one of the more scenic days of my life :-)
I only have my travel photos to post here. My dad, on the other hand, has become an enthusiastic astrophotographer in his retirement. https://www.astrobin.com/fs27yo/
Computing and Music Nerd in North Texas. Photos here, main is @dctrud_
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!