I did see a couple of flowers that were seaside specific. The first one I found was:
This flower is sometimes called Sea Pink, for rather obvious reasons.
It must be a hardy plant that can survive without many nutrients, as I typically found them growing on nearly bare rock. The flowers have five pink petals, and five stamens, ending in prominent yellow anthers.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!