@dkclicked Beautiful! I visited the Lake District in the mid-90s twice and thoroughly enjoyed hiking there. These pictures bring back a lot of memories... :)
@tsturm I visited last year when I was in UK related to work. Found UK much more beautiful than States. Lake District is amazing. Thanks!
@dkclicked Everywhere in the UK it is green and lush and the intense management of the landscape has turned everything into a giant garden.
We visited friends near Lancaster last year and their old farmhouse with the fields around it looked EXACTLY like the house of the farmer in Shaun the Sheep. 😅
@tsturm I often wondered how the hell all landscapes were managed so well. Lush green with yellow flowers... And you get the countryside feeling with narrow roads, landscapes, sheeps, cattles, signs for local shops, old architecture... Loved it ❤️
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!