[fr] #Tripoli, lundi soir, après le discours du premier ministre Saad Hariri, qui, loin de calmer les esprits, ont provoqué la colère des manifestants. La manifestation est cependant restée festive et s'est poursuivie jusque tard dans la nuit.
[en] #Tripoli, Monday evening, after the speech of Prime Minister Saad Hariri, which provoked the anger of the demonstrators. However, the demonstration remained festive and continued until late at night.
« qui *a* provoqué la colère des manifestants » bien sur ...
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!