[fr] Jeudi dernier, l'artiste Brassh a peint la façade de l'immeuble Ghandour qui donne sur la place Al Nour. Peint en lettres noires au-dessus du cèdre du #Liban, on peut lire « #Tripoli, ville de la paix. »
[en] Last Thursday, the artist Brassh painted the facade of the Ghandour building overlooking Al Nour square. Painted in black letters above the cedar of #Lebanon, "Tripoli, city of peace. »
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!