@filmhotdog - I'm not really into the portrait type stuff, but some very good images there. Probably a combination of locations, models etc.
I also like that he seems to shoot quite minimally with just one body/lens and no extras in the form of lighting and so on...
@matt Yup he follows the k.i.s.s rule. Just his RZ and one lens, normally in his bag he has his Canonet for 35mm shots.
@filmhotdog Very nice portraits. It makes me wanna pick up my RB67 again.. ;-)
@Jondor do it! 😀 I do miss my RB just not the weight hahaha. I might get a Kiev 60 again just loved that lens.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!