An Asian Spinybacked Orbweaver (Thelacantha brevispina) spotted at Upper Seletar Reservoir Park, Singapore on 19 July 2020.
It's a tiny, but pretty orbweaver. But I put it behind a CW just in case. 🙂
On iNaturalist [ https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/53578340 ]
I did get some star pix though.
These are *unedited* out of camera jpegs from the fuji x-e2!
I didn't bring the light pollution filter, that might have helped.
The big dipper is visible in the second one, I didn't bring the softener filter, that might have helped make it stand out. 🤷♀️
🦴 Polycystins, figures of remarkable forms &c. in the Barbados chalk deposit (chiefly collected by Dr. Davy, and noticed in a lecture delivered to the Agricultural Society of Barbados, in July, 1846) /.
London: W. Wheldon,[ca. 1869].
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!