California got some weather this week.
First and third shots are camera jpegs, just cropped and exported with a little sharpening. Second is raw with RPP64's Iodocont blue paper emulation; wiggly stars from handholding it on top of tripodded film camera.
Exposures were 30", 15", 30".
Lightning over the Pacific | Leica X1 | (fixed) 24mm Elmarit Asph. | 2020-08-16
On the wing.
This week marked 6 years with Fuji.
After more than 10 years on film with an Olympus OM-1, 3 years of Canon P&S followed by nearly 4 with one of their DSLRs, and 2 years with a Nikon, these little Fujis took me back to the joy of photography. What had become drudgery became a joy again.
Agave abstract | Fuji X-E2 | Summicron-R v.1 (1968) | 2019
Read it and weep.
I see a face with an unhappy expression reading a book, with hands at bottom right holding the book. Perhaps a reflection of our present time: seems the more we learn about humanity's tendencies and behaviors, the more reason we're given to despair.
Fuji X-T1 | XF35/1.4
Group f/64 influenced photographer from the central coast of California.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!