Seen here running dry. Two of four 'Sea-Horses' from The sculpture of Neptune fountain
[in Portland Stone].
Installed on the the corner of 95 Promenade and Clarence Place, Cheltenham, GL50 1HH.
Installed in front of the Imperial Spa, originally - which was replaced by the Regal Cinema which in turn has been replaced by an office block - and was/maybe again? fed by the River Chelt.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!