@itdm5j21 - we had weather overnight and still do. Not quite 'rolling' in though more like screaming in... 😆
Sleety stuff at sea level and snow maybe 100m absl, F8+ winds, Storm surge with flooding along the shore.
As disrupting as it can be, it is why we love this area.
@matt No pictures of it then?🤭
@itdm5j21 - I wouldn't want to be outside...
We're sat here inside with the wind screaming around the house and the lights on like it is early eve..
Thankfully we still have power. Yesterday we had a constant on/off of both Internet and power. Today is less wild though.
Both woodburners lit today though 🔥
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!