'Konica-TC and First Film'
Camera: Konica-TC/Hexanon 40mm F1.8
Film: Fomapan 400 Action
Developer: Ilford Perceptol (1+3) at 20°C for 21mins
Scan/PP: Canoscan 9950F
GIMP 2.10.18: crop/exposure/sharpen/frame.
@itdm5j21 - very nice rendering... ✅
@matt I now can say, this camera/lens combo is indeed okay. 🎞📷👍😎
@itdm5j21 - definitely. It seems to be producing some nice images.
@matt Thank you. Your latest creation is showing much potential. I'm looking forward to your film results when you got things bedded in. 🎞📷👍😎
@itdm5j21 - thinking of making a MkII for film - if I can work with the limitations of cardboard stops etc & produce some decent results I may try film in this version.
Biggest obstacle using film is shutter speeds - it becomes quite difficult to remove/replace a lens cap at less than one second, fractions of seconds impossible.
If I could get hold of a Copal type shutter I may be able to have a single speed like 1/50 or so...
More likely I would try and find a 'real' lens with leaf shutter.
@itdm5j21 - did you place the daisy..? 💮
I liked the shape of the tree trunk and those daisies were already there as I approach. 🎞📷👍😎
@itdm5j21 belle bravo 👍
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!