Small telecom antennas will invade cities
The Telecom Regulatory Authority (Arcep) estimates that it will take ten times more of these small cells in urban areas than current antennas to allow the introduction of 5G, which should be marketed from 2020. In the shorter term, small cells will also be used to improve the quality of 4G networks.
Read more about small cells: https://www.fieldengineer.com/blogs/cell-site-deployments-fieldengineer/
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!