This is a series of photos.. but my favorite is the one with the legs dragging which is actually the second shot in the series.. I call it “taking flight” there were three geese and two were together and one was chasing.. eventually the one swimming away the fastest decided it wanted no part of what the other two had going on and so it took off and I took several shots.
These two images shot on iPhone 12promax. Coeymans landing, Coeymans NY. Today January 13th 2021
First just before sunrise facing south east along the Hudson River it’s rare for me to find this purplish hue. Second shot aimed at the sun just as it’s rising over the tree line. AF lock then moved lens to view though the thread hole of air freshener.
Just testing the waters since I’m new here. I am currently on Flickr and some other sites. Anyway here is a shot of one of my favorite places to catch the sunrise locally. This was a little after sunrise but the ice and snow was still covering the trees and making it look like Elsa sneezed.
Albany NY Photographer looking to share my photography, network with others and collaborate.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!