@Rinkhals one place film wins every time is for portraits of anyone older than teenage or 20-something w perfect skin - digital tends to bring out blemishes whereas film brings out specific character details - this example (definitely film) is the famous vietnam photog who showed mi lai photos that actually mobilized the US people against the war (what went wrong?) not sure who took this but Nick leans to the right (actually) and enviro statements of mine got him to unfriend me
@Rinkhals more from torrington, love the old crow - I will attempt to get a water color expert to make me a painting as the photo is weak up close (old rebel xt) others are film - dying USA, probl why we have trump, the liberalism of globalization (so confusing)
this is a repost - I wanted to send a few recents to the tokyo camera club, they rock #tokyocameraclub
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!