I have a collection of prints showing at an exposition beginning this week on thurs 16th at Filippo Ioco Gallery & studio, Poble Nou, Barcelona. The expo (shown for 1 month) is collaborative & will feature photography by several other artists. Themed around socio political street activity & manifestations in Barcelona during recent times. Doors 19hrs, wine!
For those interested in the Catalan independence situation, some of my documentary photography, of the Catalan manifestacions from recent times, will be exhibited, alongside works of several other photographers, at Filippo Ioco Gallery, Barcelona, for one month from 16th Jan. Thanks for your interest. Here's a link to the event:
“To me, photography is an art of observation. It’s about finding something interesting in an ordinary place… I’ve found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them.” – Elliott Erwitt
A pair of the beautiful Red-billed Leiothrix shot at Sattal, near Nainital, in Uttarakhand
I am a working artistic photographer, (specialising in performing arts), musician & writer.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!