Clouds were rushing across the sky, but for the most part, it was clear, and we had a perfect view of the #moon looking like a dark brown chunk of rock in the sky.
(Then I spent 10 minutes fighting with camera settings while he went back to bed.)
I went back out about an hour later to check out the view as the moon left the earth's shadow, and caught these two photos, taken about the same time with different exposures so that you can see either the lit portion of the moon, or the part that's still in the earth's shadow.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!