These are a few shots from the grounds of a hotel in #Hawaii that isn't there anymore.
It was on the Kona (west) side of the Big Island, and was demolished last year to make way for an educational/cultural center. Since there are several heiau ruins on the property, that's probably a better use of it.
Realized in all the editing I dropped the *name* of the place. It was the Keauhou Beach Resort. I stayed there for a week in 2005, and took these pictures on an afternoon (or morning) when we weren't going anywhere else.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!