#Flickr is partly back after a day of planned downtime to move out of Yahoo's datacenter.
For the downtime, they encouraged people to print out the #panda from the maintenance page and take photos of it off having adventures.
I went a bit overboard and put together 12 pictures of the panda exploring plants, hiding behind a crosswalk button, slipping near a caution sign, etc. I plan on posting this shot once uploads are working. The rest are on my blog at https://www.hyperborea.org/journal/2019/05/flickr-panda/
@kelsonv Nice! Better than just a 404 or some other error page.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!