I was trying to take a picture of some crows as they took wing from a palm tree, but I'd accidentally set my camera to "creative shot" instead of burst mode. (Someone thought it was a good idea to use a stack of rectangles for the "creative shot" icon.)
Instead of a set of continuous frames, I got a group of auto-cropped, auto-filtered versions of one frame, most of which didn't even have the birds in them at all.
But I actually kind of like this one.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!