Another shot of #wildflowers from the same hike, closer to the parts of the marsh with water. The purple/white flowers are wild radish.
This one works better when viewed at a larger size. I think I like the yellow fiddlenecks shot better because it works at a smaller size too.
@kelsonv happens to the best of us! Last time I took a 2 hour long ride to a new nature reserve bridge and forgot my SD card 😂
@Wraptile Ugh! That seems like it would almost be *more* frustrating than forgetting the whole camera!
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!