A Pacific Swallow (Hirundo tahitica) spotted resting on a pole in the lake at Punggol Park, Singapore, on 28 Nov 2021. Getting a shot of one in flight will, of course, be an interesting challenge.
On iNaturalist [ https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/102076324 ].
Another observation from January 2021. Three Common Leopards (Phalanta phalantha) spotted at Pasir Ris Park, Singapore. Their poses in the shot makes it look like a time-lapse shot of one Leopard landing on the leaf.
On iNaturalist [ https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/68842105 ]
The longest lunar eclipse in centuries will happen this week.
The “nearly total” lunar eclipse is expected overnight Thursday, Nov. 18, to Friday, Nov. 19. The eclipse will last 3 hours, 28 minutes and 23 seconds, making it the longest in centuries.
For U.S. East Coast observers, the partial eclipse begins a little after 2 a.m., reaching its maximum at 4 in the morning, for observers on the West Coast, that translates to beginning just after 11 p.m., with a maximum at 1 a.m.
この作品は次の許可/承認の上撮影しています。 国土交通大臣 : 改造機承認済、目視外飛行、夜間飛行承認済 土地管理者様：事前承認の上、飛行/撮影しています。 また、付近にが無人であることを確認しています。 https://mstdn.tokyocameraclub.com/media/SmYORTcaGIPPOihT7Rw
Hobbyist photographer in the Los Angeles area. Mostly scenic shots, architecture & plants.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!