A couple of Black Phoebes spotted in the cherry grove.
Some days I spot a lot of birds at these gardens, some days (like on this one) I mostly just hear them. Though I was at least able to *see* some red-tailed hawks circling way up in the sky, even though I couldn't get any photos of them.
It’s thankfully started being brighter and dryer in the last few days, so we’ve been using the increasingly longer days to get some post-work wandering and photography done. 👍
There’s more from this hike here, if you’re interested -> https://www.iancylkowski.com/blog/2021/3/17/pandemic-peregrinations-serpentine-woods-spring-cumbria
Cherry blossoms are coming in at the local botanic gardens. They have a grove with multiple different cherry trees in various stages of waking up for spring (some with a few flowers, some with more flowers and leaves, some still bare), and a few scattered trees elsewhere in the garden - some of which are already covered. But the tree in the fourth shot isn't even in full bloom yet!
street lamp in Berlin
Location: street lamp, Berlin, Germany
Illumination: natural (blue sky)
Hobbyist photographer in the Los Angeles area. Mostly scenic shots, architecture & plants.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!