@kemonine what would you have liked for a background? A curved large piece of white paper might have worked as a seamless background. Or shoot f/2.8 with a zoom lens at maximum focal length for a totally blurred background. Sometimes the cheap answer turns out to be the most creative.
@Hyperfocal I have some wood flooring theta white and gray in storage that would have made a great background
I was thinking about paper and may try that next
@kemonine try moving the subject further away from the background as well if you want to blur the background.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!