@kemonine well that’s true. If you can bang on 800mm and get that 1,5x crop it definitely helps out 😁😁
@repeet my primary tele is a 70-300 FF G that i use with an a6500
I also have a 1500mm FF 'zoom' (its a telescope really) here for some astro photog work and... the moon visibly moves through the viewfinder when it's attached to my a6500
i actually have to use a 1/1000 or faster shutter speed with that lens + a6500 or its a blurry mess...
@kemonine i can imagine that shooting a 1500mm with a 1,5x crop is pretty dramatic 😂😂 this equals to about 2250mm on your camera.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!