Dichrostachys cinerea (Goya Khair), is another of the useful plants that you will find at the Aravalli Biodiversity Park in Gurgaon. It also goes by the name Sicklebush.
The park itself is a young, rejuvenated forest and should be on your list if you are in Delhi/NCR.
"'tis the frame that maketh the image, not just the subject" - SamSays
This female White-browed Rosefinch was busy destroying the flower to smithereens when I was tracking her. Her ginger-brown throat and breast was in contrast to the bright lemon-yellow of the flower and both of these were accentuated by the nice bokeh-ed background.
Despite advancements in technology, one still can't exactly replicate the beauty one sees in nature.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!