Hello there, after taking over and completely renewing Libravatar, we took the time to compose a blog post with details about what's new, where the infrastructure runs, who sponsors us and who are the new team members. You can read our blog post here: https://blog.libravatar.org/posts/Brave_new_Libravatar.org/
Can you eventually get back to us with screenshots via email@example.com ?
I can currently not really follow where the issue resides.
Thx for getting in contact with us!
@clacke Mainly in order to support newer Django and to use more modern class-based views in almost all cases.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!