@sandfox No problem. It‘s anyway holiday season now. ;-)
Thanks for reporting!
@sandfox Agree, that‘s a missing feature. Can you open an issue on our GitLab installation?
@wiktor Awesome! Thanks for the confirmation. I’ll close the GitHub issue then!
@wiktor Added CORS now. Let me know if this is what you expected!
@wiktor Awesome! Thanks a lot!
@yojimbo @DashEquals@linuxrocks.online Exactly, SSL certificates would be an issue. Apart from that, in theory, it would work.
Your man in the middle “attack” destroyed ;-)
@yojimbo Awesome! Thanks a lot! Watching the request now ;-)
@yojimbo oh well. I should have done that sneakier ;-)
Can you eventually get back to us with screenshots via firstname.lastname@example.org ?
I can currently not really follow where the issue resides.
Thx for getting in contact with us!
@sheogorath Awesome, that you‘ll be using Libravatar in future!
Hello there, after taking over and completely renewing Libravatar, we took the time to compose a blog post with details about what's new, where the infrastructure runs, who sponsors us and who are the new team members. You can read our blog post here: https://blog.libravatar.org/posts/Brave_new_Libravatar.org/
@nortix Thank you for your bug report,I'll try to optimize the scaling/zooming on retina devices.
@nortix Thanks for the feedback. I know it works on mobile, but yes, it's not as responsive as one might want it to be. If you have any ideas, please share it with us 🙂
Libravatar is a service which delivers your avatar (profile picture) to other websites. If you sign up there, your photos can appear in forums and blogs.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!