June 4th is the 30th anniversary of the Tiananmen Massacre.
My tribute: The Tragedy of Innocence: https://sturm.to/?post=464
I am a photographer from Poland (sorry for my poor English). Photography is worth more than a thousand words. As a part of the welcome I will show one photo.
My website (under construction):
The photo is my property. All rights reserved. Copyright (c) PMM.
🌸 Cherry blossoms!
I had a hard time narrowing down which of these to post, and finally settled on two from the a6000, one from my phone in portrait mode, and one from my phone in regular mode.
The simulated depth of field on the Pixel 2 still looks a *little* off in most pictures, but it's always better than I expect it to be!
More photos from this botanical garden: https://www.flickr.com/photos/kelsonv/albums/72157672155041556
A year ago I was living and slowly exploring the wondrous, mysterious, and unique city of Hanoi. I fell in love with the city and wandered so many places. Here are some memories of the people, places, and things I saw. Hope you enjoy the walk down memory lane. All taken with the FujiFilm X100F #photography
justagirl from the middle of the mitten state (michigan, usa)
photography (point and hope), great outdoors, birds, kayaking, flowers and gardening
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!