You got me started listening to HOR at work a few months ago. Now it's pretty much all I listen to all day except the news.
Thanks Michael, it was a beautiful night. There was frequent lightning in the distance beyond those trees.
We were surprised. The tone helps mask the ridge down the middle of the hallway. The house settled I guess.
I actually looked around the news and couldn't find anything. Guess I'm kind of new myself, for that reason.
Mount Washington, Kentucky
Using a Minolta X-700, my phone, and sometimes a Kodak Brownie
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!