Okay, lets try this again - watching the livestream for the second attempt at the first manned SpaceX launch.
Due to liftoff around 83PM UK time - here's hoping they have the weather this time.
Bonus Photo of the day 2020-05-27.
151891, Lockheed TC-130G Hercules, United States Marine Corp (Blue Angels support aircraft), at RAF Finningley Air Show, 19th September 1992.
#avgeek #planespotting #potd #raf #finningley #fny #egxi #lockheed #c130 #hercules #usmc #unitedStatesMarineCorps #blueAngels
Plane spotter and photographer from Manchester, UK.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!