Picturesque house sparrow
They were Really far away (on an island in the middle of a big river that I could see from a bridge). The last picture is without crop, but that's still with 840mm equivalent focal length...
I don't know who this is...
My best guess is black throated blue warbler female?
It's beak is so long...
It was really dark when I took these and I just assumed it was a house sparrow or something
bold dark colored squirrel...
I took all the ones in the last post with the GR, and it just keeps amazing me with how good it is in so many ways. I took all of those while I was on the phone, and one handed I was easily able to switch to aperture priority, change my aperture a few times, and manual focus (and turn on focus peaking + highlighting).
And the files it outputs are "only" 16mp but the sharpness and detail and dynamic range in the raw files is incredible. If only it had stabilization (Oh No now I want the new one)
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!