I finally picked the tomatoes...
These were all test pix on the coolpix p330!
It definitely has a pretty tight aperture at full zoom, and it unfortunately can't focus very close at full zoom, but it does have a lot of good features and good ui.
Especially handy is that it has (one [just one...]) user preset on the mode dial, which remembers everything including focal length and focus depth - I have it set up as a 50mm macro setting.
It also can be configured to always start up at a certain focal length, which should be handy for using this as a non-wide-angle companion to the GR, or a slightly larger sensor companion to the A1000. I have it set to start up at 50mm currently
@piggo Kinda, I don't really mind it and it's a small sensor in relatively low light so it's kind of just going to be like that lol. The tradeoffs of pocketable camera w/ zoom.
@piggo Oh yeah, I mean the jpegs from this are definitely like that, but it shoots nrw raw as well.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!