The first day I was there we went on a little walk and almost immediately saw a hedgehog... I didn't know there were wild hedgehogs there, and I've never seen one, so that was a fun surprise. Also swans.
It was actually sitting on a concrete divider in the middle of the river...
We went up a viewing tower thing. I'm pretty sure you could see hints of taller hills or mountains in the clouds in the distance, but I'm not sure how big they were...
A different part of the Danube...
There's a big island in the middle of the river with a very long park along it with bike trails.
We woke up early to a beautiful sunrise the morning I had to leave.
(this might actually have been sunset, I don't remember, and the time zones are all messed up on my pictures)
@masklayer I think that's a hooded crow. Jackdaws have a smaller black area on their heads and blue eyes.
@masklayer omg, it's St. Pölten
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!