Extras from finding a spot to watch the moonrise...
The moon moves surprisingly fast and always looks largest when it's very low on the horizon, so I kept dropping the tripod down and moving left to get a few more versions of the previous image, and then got a last couple shots of it further up in the sky... Still big and bright.
I didn't actually use an interval timer, but I took enough extra frames I could make this little timelapse...
@masklayer, great photos!! 🤘
@lukaso666 Thank you! I'm really happy with how these came out...
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!