1. First frame, the starting point.
2. The sun passing directly through the frame the first time.
2. A bird (house sparrow?) landing on the tomato cage.
I honestly expected to catch more animals/bugs or at the very least have people in frame, but this was actually the only time it happened, except for the neighbors dog at the very end.
Now some 'behind the scenes' pictures...
This entire thing brought to you by brain genius ideas such as "just leave a dslr out in the driveway for a few months"
So many things about this project were a happy accident.
I tried to use little solar powered lights underneath the plants, but they didn't produce enough light, so I added the larger white one. Ultimately I like how this turned out, because of the warm glow from below in the pictures.
I don't know why I shot it portrait orientation
@masklayer Very cool project! I would have been worried about leaving a DSLR exposed to the elements, but the video is really good. I like the way the plants are swaying in the rhythm of each day.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!