@Gerris_Lacustris Yeah! I don't know if it's my *favorite* old little ccd point & shoot, but it's definitely fun and capable since it can do raw.
@masklayer Yep I kind of collect old digital cameras and all those i have which can output raw are either super bulky bridge cameras or dslr.
I imagine the raw files on this little camera must take a while to record though.
@af I think a trick is to just keep trying, I take pictures constantly and only post a few 'best' ones...
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!