I forgot about the eclipse until my coworker reminded me at the end of the day, so I didn't really prepare at all, and I just taped a piece of a mylar emergency blanket over a step up ring and put it on my lens... It seems to have worked ok although all the pictures are a bit hazy. Hard to say how much of that is due to the "filter" vs the actual clouds and haze out there. I wish I could have gotten a bit more detail of the moon shape.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!