Timelapse video... 2k version at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9hNMVmyDyE&feature=youtu.be
Finally, here's a couple quick sample images. I think the best aesthetic you can get out of this thing is the high contrast monochrome mode, with the flash on, shooting subjects with a little motion - because the flash freezes the frame, but then the tiny sensor + tight lens + auto-only operation means there's always a slow shutter speed, so you still get motion.
These aren't the greatest example of that look, but they do show that high contrast mono mode.
I like to make pictures that show little details in the world or things people wouldn't have seen.
Pentax K-3, Ricoh GR, Nikon 1 v2 & coolpix a1000
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!