Conejo (oryctolagus cuniculus) a la puerta de su madriguera.
Please look at: Brown Thrasher, a bird common east of the Rockies. It is related to the mockingbird but actually has MORE phrases in its repertoire, like over a thousand, and it sings for like a minute at a stretch, which is an extremely long song!! It is common but sneaky, it likes to rummage around under bushes but in springtime the male sits on a perch singing for a mate, hoping she'll bring him a present. We have a pair in my yard and I would die for them.
My housemate's flowers...
I'm inching towards having a place for some of my own plants in my room!
Help spread the word - @hyperlink is running a fundraiser to help redistribute government stimulus money to people in the Mastodon community facing financial hardship.
If you got your stimulus check and don't need all of it, consider donating some! More information at the link
*rare event* #Himalayas visible from the plains of India and Pakistan for the first time in 30 years - significant air pollution levels decline due to lockdown https://www.severe-weather.eu/global-weather/himalayas-visible-from-india-mk/
Back at it again unfortunately... I had some ideas to improve the x-e2 plate
I didn't actually use an interval timer, but I took enough extra frames I could make this little timelapse...
The moon moves surprisingly fast and always looks largest when it's very low on the horizon, so I kept dropping the tripod down and moving left to get a few more versions of the previous image, and then got a last couple shots of it further up in the sky... Still big and bright.
Extras from finding a spot to watch the moonrise...
I like to make images that encourage people to explore the world around them.
Pentax K-3, Ricoh GR, Coolpix A1000
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!