Western Wall. Jerusalem. Israel.
I think it was the day of Lag baOmer. It is a happy feast. Fire plays an important role. BTW: Celebrated is the end of a pest...
And look who the boy with his pejes is mesmerized by the man reading from a book.
Tel Aviv. Israel.
Gedenken an die Opfer des Selbstmordanschlags vom 29. April 2003. Für Dominique Haas wurde im Hayarkon Park in Tel Aviv auch ein Baum gepflanzt.
Now that ISAF ist going to withdraw from Afghanistan, my thoughts often go back to that country. I am very concerned. The future is dark. Again. Afghans know what #Taliban can (and will) do. For instance I think of the Ghazi stadium. This is where the Taliban executed people. One of them was Zameena, a woman who killed her husband. The mother of five was shot in the head three times - close to the spot where I took a photo of the soccer-goal.
Old fart. Jack of all trades.
/* Steal my work and you'll regret it */
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!