As I've amassed a varied stockpile of expired film (35mm and 120 ranging from the 1970s to the late 2010s) I'm going to try my very best to use one a week (roughly) in one of the varied vintage film cameras I've also stockpiled over the years. Some will be write offs, some will be be unusual, most will be dreadful, some (hopefully) will be acceptable. Maybe one or two will actually be good. Whichever way, I'm hoping they'll all be good fun. Starting with my Fed 50 as seen below... #ishootfilm
@michael just reminded me of my father's ФЭД-2 :-) It didn't have a lens, so I never got to actually using it, but I was fascinated with the mechanics!
@isagalaev They're cool cameras. A lot of my old cameras are from either the USSR or the DDR, Feds, Zorkis, Zenits, Practikas.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!