10 years ago today, I brought home Gidgette. She was at my vet’s and she was going to be put to sleep because nobody wanted her. She wasn’t perfect. I fell in love with her crossed eyes and tiny head. I thank God every day she came into my life.
I’m not so sure Ivory feels the same way. She was still a baby herself when Gidgette came home.
I’m a preschool teacher who is crazy about cats. I love taking pictures of Gidgette and Ivory. Then I play around with them in random photo editors.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!