This is nice! 50k public domain audiobooks. This is for the iOS version.
When I was in Saigon the hotel had satellite tv. Had all kinds of channels. My house has none. It was nice being able to watch some stuff like the inauguration and the celebrations. Especially Lady Gaga sing the National Anthem. Coming back I realize I have no real use for tv. I watch i... https://mpmilestogo.micro.blog/2021/01/23/when-i-was.html
In 2009 I moved to work in Singapore off and on. It was an interesting experience but I would travel to Chennai India more often. My first night in Singapore the taxi driver asked me,
how do you find president obama?
We would talk all the way to my hotel about US politics and life i... https://mpmilestogo.micro.blog/2021/01/21/in-i-moved.html
Morning time. Latte art time. More expensive than most. I am worthy.
Trung Nguyên Legend Café
219 Lý Tự Trọng, Phường Bến Thành, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 760000
028 3825 8847
Living in Hanoi Vietnam.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!