Apple’s latest startup purchase hints at the next big leap in iPhone photography
It was around 11 am and it seems to be kinda stuck in this little overgrown area near my new condo. Probably did some hunting during the night time and now it's hoping around trees and looks a bit scared.
After half an hour it found an escape route and flew towards a nearby mountain. Hope to see it come back!
First time I got an owl on camera here in Thailand though according to locals they aren't that rare.
Fun fact: there's an alphabet letter named after an owl in Thai: ฮ which stands for H.
Lightroom finally adds direct photo import on iOS
Fujifilm X100V could launch in February 2020 with a surprising price tag
7 cameras that revolutionized photography and changed how we take pictures
This is an image of the Chukar Partridge shot in Ladakh. In Indian and Pakistani culture this bird symbolises intense, often unrequited love and is thought to be in love with the moon and gazes at it constantly.
"When I beheld thy face mournful, lady, I wandered restlessly o'er the world, Thy face is like the moon, and my heart like the chakor" - translated from a Bengali song, have no idea which one or how popular.
Today was my last day wandering beautiful Tainan so I went to the Anping district. Some photos coming soon of an old fort and museum. It was just a gorgeous day so I walked the few miles back along the canal walk. Here’s what I saw on the way back. I shot these on the iPhone 11 with the Halide app. Tomorrow off to Kaohsiung. #photography #taiwan
Here are a few pictures of Tainan. Very interesting and historic city! Here is Art Museum at night and historic buildings and temples around the city. Will share some more tomorrow as my time ends on Monday here in Tainan. Then off to Kaoshiung and back to Taipei for few days before flying to Philippines. #photography #taiwan
Prathamesh Dixit: Inspiring Wanderlust Through Travel Photography
Here is an interesting “think piece” on the current place of the dedicated camera. Maybe gently ignore that all the images were taken with an iPhone. I enjoy the depiction of the evolution more.
Best travel cameras 2020
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!