I am looking for a small, light and good enough camera for street, city and everyday photography. Basically something which would fit in a large pocket or a small bag, with a big enough sensor (say 4/3 or larger) and a 35mm-equivalent lens. The current Fuji X100 look nice but too expensive, and the Ricoh GRII or GRIII would be perfect if its lens was a tad longer. Any other idea? Maybe a cheap mirrorless ILC, say an old Sony NEX, with a small lens (which one)?
Hey Fediverse, I would like to remove the front plate of an old Yashica Mat LM. I have removed the leatherette and now I have to remove 4 screws, 2 of which are completely stuck (even after applying some WD40). Any idea how I could unscrew them? The screws themselves are expandable but I'd like not to break the rest of the camera more than it already is.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!