I finally finished processing my photos from London Zoo.
I'm kind of considering getting a mirrorless camera to use with my old manual lenses (at the moment mostly m42 and Pentax K, and a few screwdrive autofocus Nikon primes). My criteria would be small, light, cheap (used is fine), viewfinder not required but appreciated.
I own a Pentax K-5 which has a very good viewfinder and is quite small for a DSLR, so it would have to be significantly smaller.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!