The Rainbow Above The Cliff https://www.iancylkowski.com/blog/2019/6/6/the-rainbow-above-the-cliff
Not long after I got my shiny new Sigma dp0 Quattro I went hiking up a nearby hill just west of Kendal: Scout Scar.
I caught the International Space Station passing in front of the waxing crescent moon as it set last night, from Tres Piedras, New Mexico, USA on June 5, 2019 at 10:10pm MDT. I also captured a meteor at 2:30am on June 6, 2019.
Full time lapse video:
June 3-4, 2019 timelapse is up with some meteors and airglow in the north: https://youtu.be/mXyRfmFGoss
I joined Unsplash last week. You can download high resolution copies of some of my favorite photos here to use for wallpaper, website design or any other use you want. I'll make a point to upload 10 new photos each week as long as I have worthy content to contribute.
A collection of moths and butterflies I have loved
Sunset drama, June 2, 2019 at Tres Piedras, New Mexico, USA
Time lapse: https://youtu.be/piP5GLSQGg4
TIME IS NOT MONEY
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!