June 3-4, 2019 timelapse is up with some meteors and airglow in the north: https://youtu.be/mXyRfmFGoss
I joined Unsplash last week. You can download high resolution copies of some of my favorite photos here to use for wallpaper, website design or any other use you want. I'll make a point to upload 10 new photos each week as long as I have worthy content to contribute.
A collection of moths and butterflies I have loved
Sunset drama, June 2, 2019 at Tres Piedras, New Mexico, USA
Time lapse: https://youtu.be/piP5GLSQGg4
One still from the star trail sequence this morning. I've done this so often now that finding Polaris is no problem, even in the daylight.
Time lapse video:
Sunset tonight was bitchin'
Time is honey, go with the electron flow!
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!