This is my old occupation as a cost accountant coming out! I just love calculating things out exactly.
On a more practical side, this one tree should supply enough firewood to keep our two households warm for the next winter.
My 'Rosetta Stone' for estimating the wet and dry densities of this timber is a block of wood I kept aside and measured over time as it dried out. Originally weighing 1554 g it has stabilised at 654 g having lost 900 g or water and going from 767 to 323 kg/ m³
That is very well done indeed!
@pgtips91 I had to go and come back for a bit and I've just read through properly.
I am super impressed bud!
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!